Price Range: $33.6 to $42.00
Best Place to Buy: Manduka (Free shipping* – in the US, above $95)
Size Range: 68″ * 24″
Colors available: Blue, Green, Grey, Pink, and Violet
Thickness: 1.5 mm
Weight Range: 2.2 lbs
My Rating: 9 out of 10
Manduka eKO SuperLite Yoga Mat – Product Overview
How Manduka eKO SuperLite Yoga Mat Works
The Manduka eKO SuperLite Yoga Mat is a portable Yoga Mat much suited for frequent travelers. The Mat is so slim that it can be easily folded and thus occupies small space. The eKO SuperLite Yoga Mat is the lightest Mat in the eKO series. The Mat has a good grip for you to prevent from slippage. The Mat is created using Non-toxic foaming agents, meaning no toxic (harmful) chemicals are used in the manufacturing process to soften the rubber. Made from sustainably harvested tree rubber, the mat is a blend of polyester and natural cotton.
My Thoughts On Manduka eKO SuperLite Yoga Mat
The Manduka eKO SuperLite Yoga Mat looks like it’s made especially for travelers. As I rarely travel, I prefer the eKO Yoga Mat due to its thickness which offers superior cushion and helps to hold on to a pose for a long time. Depending on your lifestyle and use, you may want to have 2 Yoga Mats – the eKO Yoga Mat could be used for home and the eKO SuperLite Yoga Mat, for travel.
What Others Think About Manduka eKO SuperLite Yoga Mat
The Mat grips better than many other thicker mats. The Mat is lightweight and foldable making it is easy to put in a suitcase, a backpack or even your everyday purse. The rubbery smell dissipates gradually with time. To overcome the smell quickly, leave the mat unrolled in airy, shaded area and wipe it with, a vinegar-based cleaning solution with essential oils.
Manduka eKO SuperLite Yoga Mat Size Chart
- Lightweight (suitable especially for travel)
- Good Traction
- Natural tree rubber (non-Amazon harvested)
- Strong rubber smell (dissipates with time when you air-dry it)
- Less cushion (can be combatted by using Manduka eQua towel over it)
Notes of Caution:
- Though Manduka states that this mat is 99% latex free, if you know that you are allergic to even traces of latex, then you may want to look out for the Manduka PRO Yoga Mat, which is 100% latex free.
- Keep your mat away from direct sunlight and do not leave your mat for long hours in the car trunk – outside the hot sun.
A majority of the (75% of 339) customers recommend the Manduka eKO SuperLite Yoga Mat. The Mat is made of natural rubber, it’s biodegradable and environment-friendly. Hence, by buying this Mat, you would make yourself proud, as you would be contributing towards making the earth, a safer planet. For any question, clarification or to provide review comment (if you have used this product) to help others decide on this product, please post it in the comment box below.
Where to Buy
Presently, the best place to buy the Manduka eKO SuperLite Yoga Mat is Manduka as you have good discounts on selected Mats. Please note that Manduka offers Free shipping* in the US for purchase over $95. If your purchase is below $95 and if you are an Amazon Prime customer, then the best place to buy is Amazon
* This offer is valid for FedEx Home Delivery and is available for orders shipped within the contiguous United States only. No coupon code needed. Certain orders are not eligible for free shipping. Exclusions include:
- Alaska, Hawaii, and off-shore U.S. territories such as Puerto Rico
- APO/FPO and PO Box addresses
- International orders
- Wholesale orders
- Any order containing The PRO Squared**
**Any order containing The PRO Squared will have a Flat Rate shipping of $25 when shipping via FedEx Home Delivery.
Carthik shares his Healthy Life journey. Do visit regularly to get updated on his progress and tips for your own journey to live healthily. If you like what he does and if you have a passion and want to share it too, then Click here to learn how to share what you love – on your website!