Price Range: $54 to $68.00
Best Place to Buy: Manduka (Free shipping* – in the US, above $95)
Size Range: 68″ * 24″
Colors available: Blue, Green, Grey, Pink, and Violet
Thickness: 4 mm
Weight Range: 4.5 lbs to 8 lbs
My Rating: 9.5 out of 10
Manduka eKO Lite Yoga Mat – Product Overview
How Manduka eKO Lite Yoga Mat Works
As the name suggests, the eKO Lite Yoga Mat is lighter than the eKO Yoga Mats, specifically designed in keeping mind the customers who prefer lighter Mats. The Eco-friendly construction of the Mat comes with a natural rubber grip that prevents you from slippage. As it is made from a non-Amazon harvested natural tree, it serves dual benefits of supporting your practice as well as the planet.
My Thoughts On Manduka eKO Lite Yoga Mat
Personally, I would prefer the eKO Yoga Mats as it offers extra cushion (due to increased thickness), making it comfortable to hold during a Yoga Pose and I do not travel frequently, which adds to the reason for my preference of eKO Yoga Mats. However, it depends on an individuals interest and choice. If you feel you like the lighter Mats as it will be useful while traveling (if you are a frequent traveler), then you could consider buying 2 mats – one for travel and other for home or the studio.
What Others Think About Manduka eKO Lite Yoga Mat
Most people feel this Mat is best suitable for traveling, as it is slightly shorter and thinner, and hence lighter than eKO Yoga Mat. The Mat has a strong rubber smell but it dissipates as you air out. This Mat can be used on a soft surface such as sand. It lays a stable and strong foundation for beginners practice. Some people think that this Mat works at its best when combined with the Manduka eQua Towel.
Manduka eKO Lite Yoga Mat Size Chart
How To Overcome The Strong Rubber Smell Quickly
To make the rubber smell fade more quickly, leave your mat unrolled in an airy, shaded area and wipe the mat down with, a vinegar-based cleaning solution with essential oils.
- Thin (suitable for traveling)
- Strong rubber smell (dissipates with time when you air-dry it)
- Less cushion (can be combatted by using Manduka eQua towel over it)
Notes of Caution:
- Manduka states that this mat is 99% latex free. However, if you know that you are allergic to even traces of latex, then you may want to look out for the Manduka PRO Yoga Mat, which is 100% latex free.
- Keep your mat away from direct sunlight and do not leave your mat for long hours in the car trunk – outside the hot sun.
A majority of the (84% of 56) customers recommend the Manduka eKO Lite Yoga Mat. Additionally, you would make yourself proud when you buy this Mat as you would be contributing to making the earth, a safer planet as the Mat is made of natural rubber, it’s biodegradable and environment-friendly. For any question, clarification or to provide review comment (if you have used this product) to help others decide on this product, please post it in the comment box below.
Where to Buy
Currently, the best place to buy the Manduka eKO Lite Yoga Mat is Manduka as you have good discounts on selected Mats. Please note that Manduka offers Free shipping* in the US for purchase over $95. If your purchase is below $95 and if you are an Amazon Prime customer, then the best place to buy is Amazon
* This offer is valid for FedEx Home Delivery and is available for orders shipped within the contiguous United States only. No coupon code needed. Certain orders are not eligible for free shipping. Exclusions include:
- Alaska, Hawaii, and off-shore U.S. territories such as Puerto Rico
- APO/FPO and PO Box addresses
- International orders
- Wholesale orders
- Any order containing The PRO Squared**
**Any order containing The PRO Squared will have a Flat Rate shipping of $25 when shipping via FedEx Home Delivery.
Any comments, feedback, question, or review (if you have used this product) is welcome using the comment box below and I’ll be glad to respond at the earliest.